Geochemist's Workbench Support Forum

XtPlot error

mcfay

Hi

I unexpectedly get an error when trying to open model files in X2tplot. I have been opening model files for days and this just happened out of blue. The error message is

conv_mapDlg_value: unknown unit conversion

thanks

Mat

Hi

I unexpectedly get an error when trying to open model files in X2tplot. I have been opening model files for days and this just happened out of blue. The error message is

conv_mapDlg_value: unknown unit conversion

thanks

Mat

Hi Mat:

Can you attach the X2t scripts that are generating this error (and any custom databases you are using in the script). If you would rather keep these private, email them to me at gwb@rockware.com.

Regards,

Tom Meuzelaar

RockWare, Inc.

Hi Tom

I have solved the problem by removing the xtplot_conf.dat file from my working directory, and then X2tplot opened. I guess I had corrupted this file somehow and it went to a default figure? Thanks

Mat

Hi Mat:

Can you attach the X2t scripts that are generating this error (and any custom databases you are using in the script). If you would rather keep these private, email them to me at gwb@rockware.com.

Regards,

Tom Meuzelaar

RockWare, Inc.

Hi Tom

I have solved the problem by removing the xtplot_conf.dat file from my working directory, and then X2tplot opened. I guess I had corrupted this file somehow and it went to a default figure? Thanks

Mat

Hi Mat:

That is correct- removing the conf file usually resolves the problem. However, if you are able to recreate the conditions that lead to the Xtplot crash, let me know- I'd like to take a look.

Regards,

Tom