Geochemist's Workbench Support Forum

GSS problem at first start

SideN

Your comment

"Also, for your GSS problem, you did not include the GSS dataset, and the screenshot you sent is the same as the Act2 scatter data issue you mention."

The screenshot has an error message. I am having the message strating GSS software. No dataset has been generated yet. Problem with instalation?

Your comment

"Also, for your GSS problem, you did not include the GSS dataset, and the screenshot you sent is the same as the Act2 scatter data issue you mention."

The screenshot has an error message. I am having the message strating GSS software. No dataset has been generated yet. Problem with instalation?

Hi Nikolay:

It may be an installation issue- I've had one other user report this same error, which went away after re-installation. Would you mind attaching a screenshot of the error. Also, can you uninstall and reinstall and tell me if the problem goes away?

Regards,

Tom Meuzelaar

RockWare, Inc.

Hi Nikolay:

It may be an installation issue- I've had one other user report this same error, which went away after re-installation. Would you mind attaching a screenshot of the error. Also, can you uninstall and reinstall and tell me if the problem goes away?

Regards,

Tom Meuzelaar

RockWare, Inc.

Yes. Please see attached.

post-9906-083198000 1283444842_thumb.jpg