Geochemist's Workbench Support Forum
landon.woods

Cannot download software

Hello,

I went through the verification process and received my activation code through email along with the software download link. The software download link just takes me back to the sign up page for verification, but no download link. I cannot find anywhere else to download the student version on the website. Help.

Thanks

Hi Melika,

No download link shows up on this page for me. After logging into LinkedIn, I am prompted to enter all of my information for verification again (which I did)...no link.

Same issue as last time.

Landon

Hi Landon,

Do you have multiple LinkedIn accounts? We received two applications from you, each with a different LinkedIn id, but only the first application was approved. If you have multiple accounts, please try signing in with the other account.

Regards,

Brian Farrell

Aqueous Solutions LLC

Hi Adijat,

Your one-year GWB Student Edition license expired on September 7, 2017. You received an email a month before then to apply for renewal. You'll need to reapply to resume using the software.

Regards,

Brian Farrell

Aqueous Solutions LLC

Hi Adijat,

Your one-year GWB Student Edition license expired on September 7, 2017. You received an email a month before then to apply for renewal. You'll need to reapply to resume using the software.

Regards,

Brian Farrell

Aqueous Solutions LLC

Thanks, Brian, I have reapplied, though the previous software was not downloading.

Will await the software and let you know if there is any problem.