Geochemist's Workbench Support Forum

Help with Durov Diagram

mcossio23

Hello,

I am new to GWB and I require some assistance with Durov Diagrams. I have successfully produced a durov diagram for some insitu waters, however, the issue arises when I try to adjust the TDS axis. The TDS maximum is set to 11,000 mg/L with 1,000 mg/L increments, yet, when I set a maximum of 1,000 mg/L (ideally I would set a maximum of 1,500 mg/L) with 100 mg/L increments nothing happens (even after clicking apply and/r OK). Have any of you have any experience with dealing with this problem?. Attached is the gss for this exercise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Manny

1951473314_DurovProblem.thumb.png.efc70356a616af288bb01ce5a59d4254.pngInsitu_Waters.gss

Insitu_Waters.gss

Hi Manny,

This looks like a problem from an earlier GWB12 release that has already been fixed. You can check your release from any app by going to Help > About "app...", and check for updates by going to Help > Check for Updates... The current release is 12.0.4. Please let us know if you're still having issues after updating.

Regards,

Brian Farrell
Aqueous Solutions LLC