Geochemist's Workbench Support Forum
Idowu

Unable to verify my student status

Dear Admin,

I received the following error message after initiating my license renewal;

"We have been unable to verify your student status. We are unable to send you a copy of The Geochemist's Workbench Student Edition. 
Please do not reply to this e-mail. Support for the GWB Student Edition is provided only via the LinkedIn Group and the GWB Student Forum. Please search the discussion group and forum for the answer to your query and, if you do not find it, post a new thread. 
We regret that we are unable to respond to e-mail or telephone queries about The GWB Student Edition. 
Sincerely, 
GWB Student Edition Team"

Please how do I go about solving this problem because my supervisor confirmed that he attended to the email sent to him in order to ascertain my student status.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Idowu

Hi Idowu,

It looks like your advisor responded that you are not a full-time student. Perhaps he accidentally clicked the wrong button? You'll have to cancel your application and reapply.

Regards,

Brian Farrell
Aqueous Solutions

Hi Brian,

Many thanks for the response and suggestion. I have canceled the previous application and initiated a new one.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Idowu

Did you reapply after canceling? You don't seem to have an active application. What step do you see on student.gwb.com/student_download.php?

Regards,

Brian