Jump to content
Geochemist's Workbench Support Forum

Eva Stueeken

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Eva Stueeken

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. We have made several modifications to the thermo database, specifically to carbon and nitrogen, and are now having trouble with getting it to work. We changed the basis species to CO(aq) and NO(aq) and then redefined various redox couples, aqueous species and gases. However, when we now try to run a model in REACT, for example, and we add anything to do with redox reactions, an error message appears saying that the model did not converge. Our modified database is attached. If anyone can spot a mistake, please let us know. Thanks! thermo_StA-CES 8 (1).tdat
×
×
  • Create New...