Geochemist's Workbench Support Forum

Deactivation/reactivation issues

Hello, 

I activated the geochemist's workbench student edition on my Dell laptop, but had to deactivate it in order to try to use it on the computer in my lab. However, when i tried to deactivate the license on my laptop and reactivate it on my computer in lab, it would not let me. I keep getting activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because fulfill count exceeded the available seat count [incident#1371-41712]. could you help resolve this issue so i can activate the license key on my computer in lab? Thanks.

Hello Anita,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with activation. Our records is showing that your GWB license is still activated. Were you successful in deactivating your license from your laptop? If not, that would explain the policy fulfill exceeded error. If you still have access to your laptop, can you please double check that the license was deactivated on there and then try activating on your lab computer again? If you still encounter the same issue after deactivating, please let me know. 

Best regards,
Jia Wang