Jump to content
Geochemist's Workbench Support Forum


Recommended Posts



I have done study of the sliding of pH from 1-14 for Zn, and i have some conclusion of spcecies.

Now i need to make a study of those spcecies over time, things like concentrations, transformations,(...).

Is it possible? And how?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...