Melika- Posted June 17, 2020 Share Posted June 17, 2020 Hi GWB team, We are trying to reproduce results from Bethke et al. (2018) "Origin of microbiological zoning in groundwater ﬂows". We can't get the FeRB.x1t script to work most of the times as x1t crashes without generating any error. I have attached the FeRB.x1t, the FeRB.dll (I used "dumpbin FeRB.dll /headers" and verified it is 64-bit), the Aquiferbasemodel.x1t, and the thermodataset (all of these files are provided by the authors, except the FeRB.dll for which I've provided the c++ script). We have tried changing the working directory and have had no success. We currently have GWB9, but also tried it with GWB14 that was given to Goldschmidt workshop participants. Please advise. Thanks, Melika thermo-aquifer.dat AquiferBaseModel.x1t FeRB.cpp FeRB.x1t FeRB.dll Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.