Geochemist's Workbench Support Forum

I upgraded my account to Professional, but I can't update it in the GBW forum

Hello, 

Recently, I purchased the GWB Professional, and I needed to change the serial number in my profile of the GWB forum. However, I can't find the place where I can change it. Could somebody help me ? Or I'll have to create another account and add the new serial number?

Thanks

Hello Thais98,

You can update your GWB license in your account profile. To do so, select the dropdown menu next to your name on the top right corner of the forum and then go to your Profile. Click on the 'Edit Profile' button on the top right corner of your cover photo and scroll down to the 'GWB activation code or serial number field' to update your license. 

I hope you enjoy using The GWB. 

Best regards,
Jia Wang

Hello Thais98,

I have updated your account from so you should be able to post your questions onto both the paid and Community forums now. Please note that it would be best to post new questions on the front page of the forum, like you have been doing, instead of the GWB post archive section. We are not notified when a new question is posted there.  

Best regards,
Jia Wang

Hello,

I just want to clarify my post because it might've been unclear. The front page of the paid forum I was referring to is located here: https://forum.gwb.com/forum/23-the-geochemists-workbench/. You are certainly welcome to post topics here and we would receive notifications. There is a GWB archive section within the paid forum that we do not get notified if new topics are posted there.  

I have moved your other post regarding React to the paid forum. Here is the link for it: 

Best regards,
Jia