Cheng Posted April 27, 2022 Share Posted April 27, 2022 Dear Jia, I have added a new chemical, Tetracyclin, into the thermo-TC_1.tdat, and the detailed equilibrium equations were all prepared in the new thermo data. But the species-pH results were not the same as the reference showed. I have checked by using the Mingteq, the Mingteq results were the same as the reference. I have no idea about this error. Please give us some suggestions or some guide. Thanks a lot Cheng thermo-TC_1.tdat TC-pH_test1.rea Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.