Geochemist's Workbench Support Forum

Plotting results from multiple experiments in the same Gtplot window

Is it possible to plot multiple model runs one the same plot? This would be useful for sensitivity tests. For example, if I have a NaCl solution that I react with hot seawater containing dissolved CO2, the way the pH evolves over the course of the reaction depends, in part, on the starting concentration of Na+ ions. Say that I run the experiment twice; once for 0.5 molal Na+ and once for 0.05 molal Na+; can I plot pH vs time for both of those experiments on the same plot?

I attached an example of it in MATLAB. I exported GWB results to do it, but it would be faster if I could just use Gtplot.

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 16.51.37.png

Hello,

Gtplot is not currently able to plot multiple models in one window. However, you can save the result with each run with a different suffix every time you adjust the concentration of Na. You can plot the result in a new Gtplot window without overwriting the previous run. The suffix can be adjusted in the Output dialog under the Config menu.

Best regards,
Jia Wang