Geochemist's Workbench Support Forum

Activation of the Geochemist's Community version

Hello Fanuel,

I am sorry to hear that you're having issues with renewing your GWB Community Edition license. I don't see any records of a recent renewal with your email address in our system. Please follow the instructions on our download page to obtain a new license from our webstore. Please check your spam folder for the message if you do not see it in your Inbox. 

If you encounter any further issues, please let us know so we can provide further assistance.

Hope this helps,
Jia Wang
Aqueous Solutions LLC

Hello Fanuel,

I am sorry to hear that you're having issues. When you check out with the Community License from the GWB webstore, did you receive an onscreen "Thank you for your order!" message with an order number? If so, please send a message to sales@gwb.com with the order number and I can look into it on our end.

If you did not see an onscreen message with the order number, then I think your order did not go through. Could you try again after disabling pop up restrictions on your browser or try checking out on a different browser?

Hope this helps,
Jia

• 2 weeks later...